Brings the sounds of the Wetlands to life.
Waterbirds make some of the most unusual and haunting of all bird sounds - from the wistful cry of the Curlew to the trumpet-like call of the Crane. The Little Book of Wetland Bird Sounds provides the perfect guide to the fascinating world of the wetlands and the wonderful birds that live the re.
- Listen to the amazing varied songs and haunting calls of our wetland birds, easily accessed at the touch of 12 simple sound buttons.
- Features a wealth of interesting facts as well as beautiful photographs and high-quality sounds.
- A great book for all the family to share and enjoy.
- A much anticipated sequel to the highly praised sound book series that includes the bestselling Little Book of Garden Bird Songs, Little Book of Woodland Bird Songs and Little Book of Night-time Animal Sounds.
- Includes curlew, teal, reed warbler, black-throated diver, avocet, oystercatcher, mallard, crane, lapwing, kingfisher, coot and mute swan.
- High quality sound module with replaceable batteries. Conforms to European Toy Safety Directive requirements.
- Age Range 3 + years
- About the creators: Caz Buckingham and Andrea Pinnington spend as much of their time as possible outside listening, looking and learning. For this book, they have teamed up with the WWT, a leading conservation organisation saving wetlands for wildlife and people across the world. Many of the species in this book are under threat and by bringing them to public attention, they hope to motivate children to care for the world in which they live.
This Book has been made in association with the Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust (WWT) and Fine Feather Press.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.