Please note this item will be ready for dispatch in 1-3 business days
This wing Kingfisher scarf can be worn as a shawl, wrap or sarong.
Female Kingfishers have an orange under bill. The white markings on the back of the Kingfisher represents her life force, the spirit of woman and Mother Nature. Constellation Kingfisher glides through a deep blue night sky surrounded by a map of our star constellations.
- Made in the UK / 100% Natural, fine weave, lightweight cotton lawn
- To stop colours from your other washing dulling your beautiful scarf, wash separately.
- Ethically produced / Environmentally responsible manufacture
- One Size, 70cm x 200cm (Approx size)
- Gently machine wash 30ºc / Medium steam iron / Do not tumble dry
Produced by Sandy Gardner - Each design begins with a combination of pen and ink line drawings coloured with water colours washes. With the meticulously use of a drawing tablet, fine brush details are added. Each design is completed by digitally combining the hand rendered elements with layered fragments of digital photography and collage.
Each scarf includes:
- Cotton Lawn Scarf
- Gift bag
- Story card
- Artwear certificate from the artist
- A fold out photo brochure.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.