The Birdwatcher's Yearbook has been the essential work of reference for British birdwatchers since 1981. Whatever you need to know, you'll find it in the Yearbook.
- Special features
- Recording, Documenting & Archiving Our Country Birds
- Helping Kenya's Dakacha Forest
- News from the World of Birds
- Best Bird Books of the Year
- The lastest checklists for British birds, dragonflies and butterflies
- Fully updated guide to around 380 UK bird/nature reserves
- Birding events diary for 2021
- Tide table information for 2021 through April 2022 to help you get the best from your coastal birding trips
- Directories of wildlife lecturers/photographers, BTO speakers, art galleries, artists and trade outlets of interest to birdwatchers
All the features that have made The Birdwatcher's Yearbook an indispensable companion for so many years, including comprehensive directories of county, national and international organisations; a birding diary with monthly bird note pages and a quick reference section.
Paperback - 328 pages
Dimensions: 149 x 209 x 20 (mm)